Ukraine travel guide

Ask our Expert about Ukraine

Ask expert about Ukraine
Adebola asks: I'm a Nigerian with a residence permit in Ukraine. Is it possible for me to get a US from Ukraine without traveling back to Nigeria?
Expert's answer:
You should contact the embassy of the US to Ukraine to get official info about your situation.

Ask Expert now! | All Questions and Answers about Ukraine project

Our team is working on adding interesting and useful Ukraine related content to We are setting updates every week giving you more and more and even more detailed and categorized info about beautiful Ukraine.

Do you have unique info or impressions about Ukraine and want to share it with people from all over the world? We will gladly publish your material! Just send us a note.

Our statistics

Thus far we have described 25 regions, oblasts, krays and 93 cities, towns and settlements of Ukraine.

Our visitors have left 160 replies, reviews and impressions about Ukraine. 877 questions about Ukraine were asked and answered.

We have arranged 11 polls and received 1707 votes.

Our blog has 740 posts about Ukraine.

Map of Ukraine

Ukraine map

Photos of Ukraine

Dnipropetrovsk oblast church Donetsk province landscape Bryanka palace of culture

Featured Ukrainian city: Khmelnitsky


Khmelnitsky, Ukraine

Khmelnytskyi is a city in the west of Ukraine located on the banks of the Southern Buh River. It is an administrative center of the Khmelnytskyi region, an industrial, commercial and cultural center of such... More...

Sponsored links

Top 5 articles as voted by visitors

  1. Zaporozhye city, Ukraine – 3.5
  2. Nikolaev city, Ukraine – 3.5
  3. Pripyat city, Ukraine – 3.3
  4. Ternopil city, Ukraine – 3.3
  5. Lviv city, Ukraine – 3.3

Poll about Ukraine | Previous Results

I am interested in Ukraine because

Getting poll results. Please wait...