Archive for February 2017
In 2009, Khmelnytskyi city council decided to create a museum studio of photography and, in September 2010, the museum was opened. This is the first and only such exhibition in Ukraine.
The museum presents a large number of different models of cameras, lenses, other rare photographic equipment, which have been collected by Konstantin Zhdanov, the director of the museum. In total, there are about 1,500 exhibits.
Ozeryany is a small village with a population of about 1,900 people located in Borshchiv district of the Ternopil region.
The main attraction of the village is Catholic Church of St. Anna built in the middle of the 19th century and consecrated in 1875. Photos by: Maxim Ritus.
Podillya is a historical and geographical region located in the west and south-west of Ukraine, in the area of the northern tributaries of the middle Dniester and the upper Southern Buh.
A significant part of the current city center was formed in the late 19th – first half of 20th century, in the period of economic growth associated with the oil boom. Photos by: demarcos.
The bell tower of the Catholic church of St. Bartholomew (1551).
Tags: Drohobych city