Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Lahodiv village
Church of St. Michael the Archangel (1872) is a rare five-domed wooden church in the village of Lahodiv in Peremyshlyany district, Lviv region. The bell tower was built in 1854.
The church stands near the street leading to the water source, which is located a hundred meters from it. Single and dual narrow arched windows of the church look like loopholes. Services are held every week. Photos by: Maxim Ritus.