Wooden Church of St. Nicholas in Sapohiv
Sapohiv is a small village with a population of about 800 people located in the central part of Borshchiv district in the Ternopil region. For the first time the village was mentioned in 1564.
The main attraction of Sapohiv is a beautiful wooden church named after St. Nicholas. This masterpiece of Podolia folk wooden architecture was built on a hill overlooking the village in 1777. Sapohiv on Google Maps. Photos by: Maxim Ritus.