TAG | Drohobych city
A significant part of the current city center was formed in the late 19th – first half of 20th century, in the period of economic growth associated with the oil boom. Photos by: demarcos.
The bell tower of the Catholic church of St. Bartholomew (1551).
Tags: Drohobych city
The church of St Yur located in Drohobych (Lviv oblast) is considered the pearl of Ukrainian wooden architecture. Today it is a museum located not far away from the center of the city. The photos were captured by Serge Krynytsia.