Our expert answers your questions about Ukraine

Ask your question:

Your name:

Your email (optional):

What would you like to ask:

Most recent or choose the topic: Addresses, Adoption, Airports, Apartments, Archives, Buses, Citizenship, Costs, Distances, Driving, Economy, Education, Entertainment, Flights, General, History, Hotels, Immigration, Maps, Marriage, Misc, Money, Pasport, Passport, People, Places, Post, Refugees, Relatives, Safety, Study, Taxi, Trains, Travel, Visa, Wage, Work

Questions and answers:

SId asks: My Ukrainian guest brought her son age 12 now 14 to UK on her passport. They both have BRP but the son does not have a passport of his own. Can they travel back to Poland for a visit on the documents they have. If not how do we get the young lad a valid passport?
Expert's answer:
Yes, he can travel to Poland with his mother, whose international passport has info about him and which is valid. However, upon reaching the age of 16, he will need to obtain his own passport through the local embassy or in Ukraine, if they return back by then.

The comments of our visitors

J Gilyanna
Your Site

I have been visiting your site for almost 2 years. Your accurate, proper and direct information given to the people that ask questions is amazing. I myself have asked questions and received very useful information from you.

I have also recommended your site to my friends that are becoming interested in knowing about Ukraine. I would like you to know that we appreciate your candid help. Sincerely, Joseph

Sponsored Links: