Our expert answers your questions about Ukraine

Ask your question:

Your name:

Your email (optional):

What would you like to ask:

Most recent or choose the topic: Addresses, Adoption, Agriculture, Airport, Airports, Apartments, Archives, Banks, Buses, Business, Cars, Chernobyl, Citizenship, Climate, Costs, Customs, Distances, Driving, Ecology, Economy, Education, Embassy, English, Entertainment, Flights, Food, General, Health, History, Holidays, Hospitals, Hotels, Immigration, Internet, Job, Language, Languages, Locations, Mail, Maps, Marriage, Medicine, Misc, Money, Passport, People, Places, Politics, Post, Refugees, Relatives, Religion, Restaurants, Safety, Salary, Society, Souvenirs, Study, Taxi, Tickets, Time, Tourism, Trains, Translations, Transport, Travel, Visa, Visas, Wage, Weddings, Work

Questions and answers:

John H asks: Does anyone know if I need to produce an international driving permit to hire a car? I hold a full UK license.
Expert's answer:
Every foreigner coming to Ukraine for the term of less than one year has the right to use the driving license of his home country if it meets the requirements of international convention of road traffic.
Gavin asks: I visit Ukraine regularly as a tourist and have been renting a car. Now I have bought a new car but the registration cannot be completed without a passport entry showing my address in Ukraine. I own the house in which I live. How may I obtain the passport stamp showing my address?
Expert's answer:
You can try to go to the local passport office for the stamp.

The comments of our visitors

J Gilyanna
Your Site

I have been visiting your site for almost 2 years. Your accurate, proper and direct information given to the people that ask questions is amazing. I myself have asked questions and received very useful information from you.

I have also recommended your site to my friends that are becoming interested in knowing about Ukraine. I would like you to know that we appreciate your candid help. Sincerely, Joseph

Sponsored Links: